Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goals for 2008

I know that I probably won't be able to finish everything on my goal list but I am going to try my best. I will also be adding other things to it as I continue to clean out my craft room and find even more things that I have started or "must do". Whatever I am actively working on will be in bold.

If I can even complete half of the list this year I will be thrilled. I will list the quilt squares as I start them. I already have alot of them picked out but may change my mind later on. The quilt squares and ornaments will be nice to work on when I get tired of the bigger projects.

If you happen to stumble across my blog and are a stitcher please check out Cole's Quilts http://www.our-sma-angels.com/colesquilts/ It's a great cause and well worth your time and efforts to stitch for the kids.

Now that I have listed the cross stitching goals for 2008 I have no idea when I will have time to crochet.......sigh.

No comments: